As baptized Christians, we are called to live a life of joy, hope and faith in the midst of the challenges we face in this world.
We are called to bring the light of Christ to those we meet, and follow His footsteps in the way we think, speak, act and make decisions
And yet, often we find ourselves stressed, frustrated, overwhelmed and lost at the demands of the world, especially at work.
Is it possible to live our faith meaningfully and effectively at the workplace?
What are the challenges of living our Christian faith in today’s secular world?
What is the will of God for me in the workplace?
Come and be empowered by a line-up of engaging and enriching programme at Christ@Work Conference. Together, we encourage each another to live up our identity as Jesus’s disciples in the workplace.
Discussion Topics and Speakers:
• “Pastoral Reflection: Living the Challenges of God’s Ways as a Working Catholic” – By Monsignor Philip Heng, SJ, Vicar General (Administration, Ecumenism and Inter-religious Relations)
• “Servant Leadership & Core Values for Businesses for a Sustainable World” – By Lim Boon Heng, Chairman, Temasek Holdings & Chairman, NTUC Enterprise
• Panel Discussion on “Integrating Faith + Success in Today’s Dynamic Marketplace”
• In Conversation with Tony Tay, Founder, Willing Hearts (Willing Hearts has a soup kitchen and 300 volunteers, cooking and distributing some 5,000 meals a day for the poor and needy in Singapore, seven days a week)
• “Corporate Ethics and the New Capitalism” – By Willie Cheng, Chairman, Catholic Foundation
• “Discovering the Will of God for Me in the Marketplace: Perspectives from Youths” – By Mark Tang, Co-founder of ParablesGifts, an online Catholic gift e-commerce shop, Chairperson of the Caritas Young Adults, ; and Audrey Tan, Co-Founder, Circles of Angels & Co-Founder, Playmoolah
• Q&A Panel: “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Faith + Work But Were Afraid To Ask!” – Moderator: John Antony, Managing Director, Antony Consulting Pte Ltd.