Crucis Singapura is a unique ‘Way of the Cross’ prayed while walking barefoot across the island marking the sign of cross. Participants will walk in pairs across 4 pre-defined routes, the longest being 13km and shortest 8km. The final destination of Crucis Singapura will be at Agape Village where we will gather for closing prayer and blessing, followed by refreshments. The event will conclude by 4:30pm with light refreshment and a time of Praise & Thanksgiving.
Registration for Crucis Singapura 2019 is closed
Age Group – (15-40 years)
1) All participants are to ensure that they are medically and physically fit for this event.
2) First time participants are advised to choose only shorter distances, preferably less than 10km.
3) The distance & walking time specified is a rough gauge after factoring in occasional halts for relaxation.
4) This is a non-competitive walk and there is no registration charge involved.
5) Minors are allowed to participate in this event only if accompanied by his/her parent/guardian.
6) Participants taking part in this event will be doing so at their own will and the organizers shall not be responsible or liable whatsoever for any claim, action, injury or death or any other damages arising whilst participating in this event.
7) The intention of this journey is to meditate on the passion of Christ and to reflect on our lives while praying for ourselves, others and for Singapore.
8) Crucis Singapura is on April 13, Saturday. Registration will be closed on 11th April 2019.